Powerful Affiliate Mindset – “I will not quit even if it does not work …”
Do you want to take your affiliate marketing business to the next level? Adopt the mindset ‘I will not quit doing this even if I dont get any results at first’. Then stick to your resolve. Even if you are not getting results you should not quit and continue doing the thing you decided to do.
Things may not happen as you want on the first few tries. You may fail and falter. That is okay. But if you just quit any strategy after just failing a few times you may not see much success in any venture.
There might be a proven strategy that works beautifully. Still there will be a large number of people failing with it while a few become successful using that same strategy. What could be the reason for this difference?
One big reason could be the mindset. Significant majority of people would dive into a strategy with the mindset ‘Let me try this out and see what happens’. They are thinking of trying it out for a few days or weeks. They don’t want to commit to it for the long term – probably many months or even years.
In most cases people who have the mindset of ‘giving it a try for some time’ are probably going to quit sooner or later before they can see success with that strategy.
On the other hand, people who are committed to implementing any strategy full-heartedly and are willing to put in hours of work, and do it over the long term may see significant success sooner or later in their journey.
The important thing is to stick to a thing, be consistent and be a long-term player. People who fail are usually looking for overnight or fairly quick successes, and when they don’t get it they jump to another strategy and thus go on wasting their time, going nowhere even after years of struggle. Then they complain that nothing is working for them.
The mindset and commitment level of people sets the stage even before they start something new. The mindset can set them up for success or failure even before they begin! So you need to get your mindset right and talk yourself into doing things for the long term and prepare yourself to make rock solid commitment.
Stop wishful thinking and dreaming of overnight successes. Be prepared to work hard and smart. Come on, you can do it. Have a tough talk with yourself. Dare yourself. Challenge yourself. Force yourself.
Talk yourself into sticking to limited few things and focusing on them solely, without allowing any distractions. Avoid temptation of trying another new strategy while you are still in the middle of trying to make the first strategy work.
If results are not satisfactory initially after you start implementing a new strategy or action plan you need to firmly stick to it. You may decide beforehand that you will adopt this strategy for the next 4 months or 6 months. You may decide to continue or quit after that time period but not before. Stick to your resolve firmly and ruthlessly.
In the meantime, work hard without allowing your thoughts to wander. Don’t allow yourself to become discouraged, distracted, harbor doubts, lose hope or lose courage.
Only Courageous People Can Do It:
This is not easy at all. It takes lot of courage, determination and self-discipline. You need to stick with your decision 100% no matter what. Don’t give up even when you are not getting optimal results. Don’t give up even when you feel doubts seeping in. Don’t give up when others are making fun of you. Stick with it even if your spouse is not supporting you.
3 Important Things To Keep In Mind:
1. Pick and choose carefully a proven and easily do-able strategy – Because you will be committing to a strategy for the long term, it is important to pick wisely to begin with. Do thorough research and make sure you are picking a strategy that is right for you, which you can stick with for months and years.
The strategy should satisfy the following conditions:
– It should be simple and do-able. Do not pick up something too complex. If something is complex, break it down into smaller chunks and start working on one chunk at a time.
– Pick a proven strategy. The strategy should be something that has proven to work for others.
– It should be something based on your interests and skills so that you can produce good quality work.
2. Learn from failures. Analyze and adapt. Do not follow a strategy blindly – Sticking to a strategy does not mean that you just prod on blindly. You can of course track progress, reflect on the results, analyze deeply, learn from failures, adapt or tweak the strategy a little if required.
3. Know when to quit – You also need to know when to finally quit and try something else. Not all things that you try may work. So if any strategy or business model is not working for you even after many attempts then you may need to look for other options.
The thing is not to quit too soon but be involved in a strategy for long term. If something is not working even after repeated attempts, then you may bid farewell to it.
When you take on another new strategy or approach, start with the same determination and firm mindset. Do not go half in. Give it your best shot. Try your best to make it work.
Hope you learned something useful today. Let me leave you with a short, inspiring video: